Sunday 25 January 2015

The too hot cardigan

Valentine again

Yes it is almost Valentine's Day, and remember the cardigan I made this time last year, this pattern served me the whole year!

I am not such a fan of winter, actually I don't like to be cold as I get the feeling it is stressful for the system.....but every year I endure the cold.

There seems to be a pattern repeating, I suffer for a while and when I cannot anymore I think of what could ease the pain, and that's when I create a woolly top or anything to survive the rest of winter.

This year, I thought I would have learnt, but no, I spend 3 months looking at this gorgeous organic woolly rib material. Initially it should have turned into a blanket and that's maybe why it took me so long?
Too heavy for a blanket it waited and waited.....

This weekend magic happened and I was home alone, and almost had an order coming between me and this project, but I had no measurements so I could not start!

I could have designed a new pattern but I just love the Valentine's Day cardigan pattern and voila, I just finished my new cardigan.

And now I notice, this material is so warm that I only need to wear a t-shirt indoors......magic....

No comments:

Post a Comment