Friday 25 October 2013

Smile! i can cu .....

Another Holi-day entertainment

Some nights ago I had the idea to stamp my logo onto my Hand stitched clothes instead of screen printing it. 

Why now I don't know, but I found a kit online and today it arrived which was really nice as I told the kids that we would do some T-shirt prints and we still had another Holi-day to fill.
























My oldest designed a smiley, we transferred it onto the rubber and after some airplane maneuvers that filled the carving time, he decided which clothes should have a smiley on and voila his first collection:




The best part of it was to hear the boys scream and giggle when I lifted the stamp and they found the smiley on the fabric.

Well prepared I transferred and carved i can cu's logo and have already tested it on several proto-types. 

What a nice day!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, what a great idea! Love the smiley faces, very cool!

    ReplyDelete