Monday 1 July 2013

ONE and more

A year has past and the winner is ...

Time is a weird thing. It is either too slow or too fast and if I do not notice time it is perfect. Kids grow up so quickly and Christmas comes too often. 

Well, enough thinking, time to celebrate: I did not make the chocolate cake but will for sure enjoy the day, this first Birthday of my little business i can cu - Happy Birthday!

Somehow it is also a day to reflect on all that has happened over the last year. It has been so special to get back to creating after a long baby break and also very hard. I am proud to present my wardrobe, far from finished but I guess I won't stop anyway because there will be always this and that I have never tried! And finally all the patterns are transferred and stored. WOW.

It is also time to wait and find out which size, colour and colour of seam this special Birthday custom present will be, congratulations Serena! And thank you for supporting i can cu.

Do not forget to use chocolatecake1 the couponcode for 40% off on all your purchases in i can cu's shop!!

Lots of Love
Happy Day
x Tina & i can cu

2 comments: