Sunday 24 March 2013

light works

What I am doing when I am not a nurse.

I am not mentioning THAT weather but I really need a quantum leap straight into spring right NOW. Pneumonia, colds, coughs, and a gale blowing, what else can I do than nipping into the kitchen for some chocolate!

It is sunday and I tried to catch some fresh air with the kids with the motivation to feed the birds in the snow but it ended in crying, freezing and whining. It is just too cold. That means we are having some sort of an indoor camp while trying to recover from a too long lasting winter. 

At the moment I can only dream of working days but here and then I can sneak away for a couple of hours doing some work. The dress exists! And it is almost finished can you believe it! And where is spring?

The patient must be getting better, starting to take pictures again!


2 comments: