Sunday 3 March 2013

dress time

Well it was there in the air for a long time . . . . and finally . . .

Somehow I do not have many dresses and only wear them for special occasions. They always feel too complicated or I feel too un-dressed. So I rather have tunics. 
But I wanted to change that for a long time. 
The first spark of creating a dress had to do with an announcement of a special occasion and I thought I need a dress for that, but I am optimistic summer will come soon and the wish to wear a dress with it.

So now you might know why I chose the name favorite Hand stitched Yoga Tank Top because this dress is a variation of this favorite top. Favorite because the lack of side seams is so gentle to the waistline and the panel in the front makes it feminine and interesting. For now only in my wardrobe but soon in my shop available!


3 comments:

  1. i love tunics too and this one looks so comfortable and flattering :) new follower via the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Brianna,
    this tunic is made of a supernice Organic cotton jersey in a breathtaking plum, I have not seen such a nice dye before, it changes colour in every light. . . . the dress will probably be made of a black organic cotton jersey or Organic bamboo/cotton jersey . . .
    will hop too. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the yoga top, so this dress will be the perfect addition to your Etsy shop soon. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete